[Coco] CoCoFEST Questions and Answers

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Jan 27 10:42:25 EST 2017

Not to steal any thunder, but The CoCo Crew Podcast more-or-less
coverd this same ground back in Episode 8:

	http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/29228.mp3

	http://cococrew.org/cococrew-podcast-8.html

Any CoCoFEST! "newbies" would be highly advised to check-out the
"CoCoFEST! logistics" portion of that episode.

Enjoy!

John