[Coco] Generic VGA adapter

Steve C. towmater at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 13:08:38 EST 2017

I rewired the Scart convertor to draw power from a 1-amp iPhone 5v supply.
Still no joy. I have resigned myself to this not working, and it won't be
the first time that buying the cheapest option on Amazon has led to
dissapointment. Still, at the very least I now have a composite to HDMI
convertor running, making for a slightly less messy wiring behind the
Coco3. Many thanks for nursing me along with this.

When I gather again my resolve, (and some money) I will look at buying a
new convertor and try once more.  Meanwhile, what are your thoughts on
using the same design to convert Commodore C128 RGB to HDMI?

-Steve