[Coco] New condition CoCo 3 case

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Sat Jan 21 08:17:58 EST 2017

Back in 1988 I bought a new CoCo3 from Microworld. I was stationed at Kadena Air Base, Okinawa, Japan, at the time. I needed a case and power supply for disk drives, so I bought a PS locally and made a wood case for the CoCo motherboard and drives, and a case for a remote keyboard (the CoCo3 keyboard on a ribbon cable. The original case was stuck back in the box and put in storage. I just discovered it a few days ago when digging out a couple old CoCos (an F board grey and a Korean CoCo2). Was going to just toss it, but decided someone may want it. So I'm thinking $25 and that includes shipping to anywhere in the lower US. It's still good white, hasn't seen the light of day since 1988 until I opened the box a few days ago.

Send me an e-mail if interested. I take PayPal or a check.  Frank Swygert
 Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
 803-604-6548