[Coco] [Color Computer] Fwd: [Tandy1000] Tandy Assembly -- coming October 2017!

Neil Morrison neilsmorr@gmail.com [ColorComputer] ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
Thu Jan 19 18:02:49 EST 2017

Forwarded to:

ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
M100 at yahoogroups.com
PocketComp at yahoogroups.com
RainbowArchive at yahoogroups.com
Softside at yahoogroups.com
Tandy6000 at yahoogroups.com
TRS-80 at yahoogroups.com
trs80club at yahoogroups.com
TRS80MC10Club at yahoogroups.com

Neil
-----

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: linville at tuxdriver.com [Tandy1000] <Tandy1000 at yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 2:09 PM
Subject: [Tandy1000] Tandy Assembly -- coming October 2017!
To: Tandy1000 at yahoogroups.com

Tandy Assembly is a retro-computing event focused on the various machines
produced by Tandy and sold through Radio Shack back in the 70's, 80's and
90's. All forms of Tandy computers are welcome, from the Z80-based
"business machines", to the 6809-based Color Computer, to the 80x86-based
Tandy 1000 line, and everthing in between!

So get your Tandy 1000, your Model 100, and your PC-2 (or even just you)
ready to travel to Chillicothe, OH this October to join us for the only
retro computing event dedicated to Tandy computers!

We are so early in the process, we are still working on the web site. For
now, checkout our event page on Facebook: Tandy Assembly
<https://www.facebook.com/events/671911082972172/>

Tandy Assembly <https://www.facebook.com/events/671911082972172/>
Details The first ever retro computing event focused on the entire Tandy
Radio Shack line of computers, including TRS-80s, PCs, pockets and
portables.
View on www.facebook.com <https://www.facebook.com/events/671911082972172/>
Preview by Yahoo

I can't wait -- how about you?