[Coco] Tandy 1000

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 16 22:31:18 EST 2017

Yes, floppy emulators exist generally to replace 720K drives in old
things like sewing machines/etc.  I've used one successfully in a PC
just to see if it works.  However:  be aware that the floppy pin-outs
used in the tandy 1000's are not standard -- I don't remember the
details, but I'm quite sure if you try to plug something in using a
normal drive cable there's going to be a little fizzle and a bad smell.

-RobertH