[Coco] Tandy 1000

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 16 20:58:10 EST 2017

Finding tandy "plus" expansion boards is nearly impossible as far as I
can tell.  I have an HX with no hard drive, I ended up creating a dos
6.22 boot disk, on which were the drivers for my parallel interface ZIP
drive.  This gave me a 100MB zip drive to load/save from.  A regular PC
also had a zip drive, allowing me to walk the disk back and forth and
swap files as needed.  Could be you can still find Zip 100 out on eBay.
Also made it work with my Tandy 1400 "laptop."

-RobertH