[Coco] Moving 6809 to socket

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 08:56:32 EST 2017

Thanks for the ebay link Leslie (and to others), I may try that...

I *used* to have a DIP insertion tool with various sized adapters and I've
bent too many pins with a slot screwdriver.  :)

As I hope to dive back into development, my thought was to have any easy
way to swap cpus in case I "blow" one up and/or validate operation under
either 6809 or 6309 - even though I would not intend using any invaild
opcodes.

To that end, if anyone brings some working 6309s to CocoFest, may have a
buyer...

Shain