[Coco] building a new disk image

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 22:23:36 EST 2017

OK, I have a COCO2 working, booting from Drivewire.
I would like to get systems working from my various hard
disk systems.  So, I have tried building new systems using
the scripts and boot lists provided. I assumed the mb.dw
and dw.bl were the one's used to actually build what I am
running from but, apparently not.  When I build a new system
using the script I end out with an image that does not boot
and whats more, doesn't look anything like the system I am
starting with.  Am I missing something simple?

bill