[Coco] OS9 Arc

William Carlin whcarlinjr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 06:17:44 EST 2017

Bill,

If you do a DriveWire to DriveWire disk copy you can see that arc does
re-read the file that was just copied when using the verify option.  But
the source file is not read a second time.  This is what led me to believe
some kind of checksum is used to do the verify.  I was wondering if the
programmer used a shortcut and just utilized the built in CRC OS9 function
call to perform this check.  I would be interested in that source code if
you can find it.

William