[Coco] Back to the COCO

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed Jan 4 13:37:33 EST 2017

Yes, it would be best to use one of those ribbon cables with double the
number of conductors where every other conductor is a ground and keeping
the length of the cable as short as possible.  However, 2 MHz is a
fairly slow bus speed and I believe the old IDE drives carried signals
at speeds of around 33 MHz on ribbon cables without too much of a problem.

Dave