[Coco] What are the monitor options for the CoCo 3

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Tue Jan 3 12:03:51 EST 2017

Text version below, hopefully.....

Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com
mark at gamecamaddict.com

________________________________
From: Mark Marlette <mmarlette at frontiernet.net>
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] What are the monitor options for the CoCo 3

Glen

As this device is not on the Cloud-9's web site.

Currently making a firmware and hardware revisions before the next production run.

Here was the original press release last year.

Cloud-9 is proud to

announce another GREAT product to our already outstanding line of accessories for the Tandy Color Computer!
Super Espectro
Portuguese translation of Spectrum)

Features:

Analog 15Khz RGB signal to VGA 31Khz converter in a FPGA
Compact single board solution, with case slightly larger than the area of a credit card

Embedded Atmel AVR with 256-Tap, μPoT, Low-Drift, Digital Potentiometer

Digital screwdriver design, no need to open case for gain adjustment, millivolt step control

FPGA’s firmware based upon Luis Felipe Antoniosi RGB2VGA v2.0 design

Artifacting and color phase control supported

Scanlines mode

Custom Cloud-9 screen saver

A portion of each sale is returned to Felipe to support his excellent work!

Includes - case, wall wart power supply, CoCo3 video cable

$135 USD

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9CBkYNiHERTMGtla2dBMmJZcW8&usp=sharing
You can contact me if you are interested or have any questions.

Regards,

Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com