[Coco] Back to the COCO

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:42:06 EST 2017

Well, good news and bad.
The bad, looks like the COCO3 is definitely dead. Power supply
tests fine so IO have to assume some chip has gone bad and I
doubt I have the ability to fix it.  One more for the pile of
dead 3's.  :-(

The good news, I now have all of the controllers running on a
COCO2 with an MPI.  Not sure what good that does me but it is
something.

New question.  Is there a PROM image for HDB-DOS that supports
Drivewire and hard disks?  I may just be doing something wrong
but while I seem to be able to access Drivewire and floppies or
hard disks and floppies I can't seem to find any way to access
floppies, hard disks and Drivewire at the same time.

bill