[Coco] Should I get a CoCo SDC

Glen Hewlett glen.hewlett at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 2 00:17:51 EST 2017

Hi Henry,

No I don’t have a cassette cable.  I think you are probably going to tell me that I can copy the CoCo files to wav files and play them back on my iPhone to load them on the CoCo 3 as if a cassette was attached…

Well I don’t have a cassette cable but I did have some small nails that I put in the cassette socket, then I hooked up the nails to some wires to a headphone jack that plugged into my phone and I managed to load up my Space Invaders on the real hardware and it was awesome!!!  I can’t explain it but for some reason it was way better then playing it on an emulator.

Cheers,
Glen