[Coco] BootPak for the MicroSD DrivePak

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:37:27 EST 2017

Hi coconuts!

After Coco SDC Explorer, here's BootPak! BootPak is a partition browser for
the MicroSD DrivePak. It let you boot partitions with a GUI instead of using
the DOS command. It is compatible with all Cocos and requires 32K. It is
based on SideKick by Luis Antoniosi.

Features:

- list partitions on the SD card
- boot partitions
- rename partitions
- assign drives to partitions (/U0 to /U3)
- fast partition selection by the first 4 letters
- sorted partition listing

Screenshots:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/images/bootpak1.png
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/images/bootpak2.png
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/images/bootpak3.png

I've also created a DrivePak image filled with games, apps, OS-9 and music
files:

Games:

- more than 800 DrivePak compatible games from the Color Computer archive

Music:

- Coco-Tracker with MODs collection
- Orchestra Master 1.1 with orchestra files collection

OS-9 collections:

- Compuserve Information Services (CIS)
- OS-9 Community Network (OCN)
- OS-9 User Group
- Princeton Archive
- RTSI Archive

Magazines collections:

- T&D Software
- Rainbow on Tape/Disk

Instructions are provided on how to write the image on a SD card for
Windows, Mac and Linux.

You can download BootPak and the DrivePak image from the Color Computer
Archive: http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com

I hope you will find this program useful. Please contact me if you find a
bug
or have any suggestions!

Enjoy!

Guillaume