[Coco] Drivewire and the MC-10

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Mon Feb 20 10:29:04 EST 2017

Hi Allen,

There is a Yahoo MC-10 user group (with a mailing list) of folks who still
use the MC-10:

Darren's MCX-128 expansion for the MC-10 really improved the capability of
the device.  Ed has produced them in the past and even has his own line of
products including an MC-10 game cartridge.  Here are some links to Ed's
MC-10 pages:

https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/mc-10-supercart
https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/mc-10-game-carts

Composite output, too!

https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/mc-10-color-computer/mc-10-composite

We are just starting conversations about the possibility of getting MC-10
support in Drivewire.  Darren has mentioned he's looking into the idea of
an SD card expansion for the MC-10.  No idea if that will actually happen,
but exciting to hear nonetheless.

-Ron