[Coco] XRoar.conf files for all CoCo variations?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Feb 20 10:20:29 EST 2017

Has anyone created XRoar.conf entries for all variations of the CoCo 1/2?

I created one for the original 1980 4K CoCo, and have another I use that is the last (?) version of the 64K CoCo 2 with the T1 VDG chip. I find myself creating custom ones to get different screen shots.

If no one does, I'll create one (and would like it to also include Dragon models, etc. too).

I think someone has a website of all the CoCo catalog numbers and when they came out. I could use that as a starting point.

I always thought EXTENDED COLOR BASIC came out a few years after the CoCo, but there is an extbas10.rom that has a 1980 copyright in it. I guess my local Radio Shack just never had a machine that contained it until 82 or so. It was "new to them" at the time.

		-- Allen