[Coco] Mod10 Suggestions

William Mikrut wmikrut72 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 11:31:59 EST 2017

I like the learning... as with everything... everything I am learning can
be applied to any system.

I cannot see any reason I when I am writing routines in the IBM, I could
just go straight to assembly for small routines and skip the overhead of
the HLLs.    At most it would make some of the larger processes run much,
much faster!

Plus it forces me to 'rethink' what I am doing... is it really necessary?
Is there a better way?
I like learning this!!