[Coco] BUG with rbsuper and tc3 drivers SOLVED!

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Mon Feb 13 19:51:56 EST 2017

On 2/13/2017 5:36 PM, Allen Huffman wrote:
>> On Feb 13, 2017, at 6:23 PM, Tim Fadden <t.fadden at cox.net> wrote:
>>
>> And in hind site, you may have to create entirely new descriptors for any existing dirves/partitions.  The ones I had did not work.
> What made existing descriptors incompatible with the update?
>
> 		— A

ha ha ha,  I was so happy to get it figured out I did not try!  Now that
I have things working again I will see if I can find out.

During my testing, any time I would access my custom drivers, the system
would hang. Even dmode!  I am guessing one of the settings I had on them
was compatible with the old drivers, but not the new. The older stock
ones worked  with the new drivers. When I get everything sorted out, i
will try to see just what that was.

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.