[Coco] BUG with rbsuper and tc3 drivers SOLVED!

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Mon Feb 13 19:23:37 EST 2017

For those who are/were following my trip, and the people that helped.

Ok, I have been able to create scsi descriptors from the latest
distribution that correctly handle scsi ID's and multiple partitions.

What needs to be done in the source code is properly set the
S(o-6)_tc3.dd descriptors dns (bits 0,1) value to reflect the proper
SCSI ID's.....  In my opinion any way.  As originally each Sx descriptor
pointed to the indicated scsi ID.

And in hind site, you may have to create entirely new descriptors for
any existing dirves/partitions.  The ones I had did not work.

So, for me, it is solved. :-)

Thanks for everyone who replied, and helped with my issue. through your
input, and putting it to use, I was able to figure out what I was going
on, and learned a lot in the process.

Thanks,

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.