[Coco] PCB Assembly House Recommendation?

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:40:42 EST 2017

I think he was asking about assembly services, which most PCB makers seem
to be offering now as well.  I’ve been building everything myself so far, though
this option is getting more and more appealing.

Even as far as PCBs though, OSH park is very expensive except for the smallest
boards.  For PCBs of several square inches, you are much better off with a Chinese
fabricator like PCBway.  5-10 boards, choice of solder mask, faster and probably
cheaper than OSH Park’s 3, even with DHL shipping.

- Ed