[Coco] Before I try to reinvent the wheel, has anyone made a "boot to coco" raspberry pi system?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Feb 9 02:34:23 EST 2017

Hi Glen, et. all,
I haven't tried MAME yet.  Several Years back I tried MESS with a GUI frontend that made it really nice to explore the many varied versions of computers of our youth.  Not realizing just how many retro computers there were and spending literally days and weeks scouring the internet for all the roms to bring these retro computers to life, it became quite difficult to use the few favorites I had found because of the giant graphical folder display similar to Windows Explorer.
I just took a quick glance to find a MAME GUI x64 for my Windows 7 x64 Enterprise OS and found a bunch.  I have downloaded MAME 0.182 just now.  Would you point me into the right direction for a really feature rich GUI for MAME?  Any help is much appreciated.  Thank you in advance.  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com