[Coco] The Coco3FPGA - Bringing the Color Computer 3 into the new Millenium!

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Thu Feb 9 00:02:59 EST 2017

On 2017-02-08 08:14 PM, RETRO Innovations wrote:
> On 2/8/2017 8:56 PM, Mark McDougall wrote:
>> On 9/02/2017 1:28 PM, Zippster wrote:
>>

>> <https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/854038380/coco-x-the-next-generation-of-tandy-color-computer>
>>
> It's a shame he was not planning to offer International Shipping. That
> probably hurt.
>
> Jim

Yeah. That probably cut out a significant fraction of his potential
backers, though I doubt it would have been funded even with that group
of backers.

To this day, I still don't understand why he thought international
shipping wasn't possible via USPS. I mean, people mail things
internationally all the time.