[Coco] 80C Disassembler

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 21:10:35 EST 2017

Ed, I thought I had a copy but can't locate it anywhere in my archives. I do have a copy of "The Source" by Cercomp which is the disassembler I use in RSDOS. It's very good at what it does and gives a lot of options. I think it's also in the Color computer archives. You need the "cracked" version.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com