[Coco] The Coco3FPGA - Bringing the Color Computer 3 into the new Millenium!

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 19:32:29 EST 2017

In a word, no.  The DE-1 needs no modification whatsoever.

There is an initial programming process made up of two parts.  One part, the programming of the CoCo ROMs into the DE-1, needs to be done only once.  The second part is loading the FPGA bit stream onto the DE-1.  Loading the bitstream needs to be done every once in a while when Gary issues a version update.

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110