[Coco] The Coco3FPGA - Bringing the Color Computer 3 into the new Millenium!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 23:06:02 EST 2017

I sent Gary an email about the new 6809 core in hopes he would take a look at it. So far, he hasn't mentioned it. Maybe he just hasn't had time lately. I know his development on the Coco3FPGA has been slowed with real life lately.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com