[Coco] Bad choice

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Tue Feb 7 11:39:22 EST 2017

I've got another PC and I use VCC with it. Can't play with the newest hardware, but S/W works fine.

Would LOVE to find replacements for the BASIC HW, but in his wisdom, even though he was incorrect about his prognosis, he STILL sends bills regularly. And Social (in)Security don't allow for toys and the such.

Thanks