[Coco] KenTon - determining size of SCSI hard drive? (RGB-DOS HD-UTILS)

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Feb 6 22:44:43 EST 2017

> On Feb 6, 2017, at 8:02 PM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:
>
> Drivewire handles that, bringing the coco clock up to date by setting it
> frpm the pc's clock, which if ntpd is running, is only microseconds from
> NBS time in Colorado Springs.

You know, I suppose a $5 PiZero just used for that purpose wouldn’t be that bad, assuming the overhead of all the DW modules isn’t that hefty.

I would try to find a Smartwatch chip, but I won’t have my floppy interface hooked up, so I don’t think I’d have anything with a ROM socket installed. Hrm.

CoCoSDC 2.0, perhaps ;-)

		— A