[Coco] For Boise

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon Feb 6 00:03:31 EST 2017

At VCF East 9.1 (2014), Boise suggested a project to me, and I apologize
that it's taken so long to get to it, but here it is:

CocoDuino

https://s28.postimg.org/pr4n7q8wd/Coco_Duinov2.png

  * Interface a Arduino Mega 2560 or similar to the Coco
  * built in SPI port master
  * Up to 24 bits of IO (20 with SPI active)
  * Configurable to autostrobe on read or write for 2 of the 8 bit
    registers.
  * 512kB of CocoFLASH functionality, for autostart interface code
  * accessible via 8 registers
      o Config
      o SPI Data
      o Channel A DDR
      o Channel B DDR
      o Channel C DDR
      o Channel A Data
      o Channel B Data
      o Channel C Data
  * Enable switch

I left the 2 pushbutton switches and the LED in from another project,
but will probably remove them, unless someone sees a specific need.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com