[Coco] Mass-extraction of DSK images.

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 15:24:03 EST 2017

Hi Allen,

I use this Windows batch file with Toolshed's decb command to extract all
.DSK files in the current folder. It creates a sub folder for each disk. It
should be easy to adapt it for the Mac or Linux:

@echo off

setlocal enabledelayedexpansion

echo extract-dsk
echo Extracts RS-DOS files from all .DSK files in the current directory.

for %%f in ( "*.dsk" ) do (
  echo.
  echo Extracting %%f...
  echo.
  set folder_name=%%~nf
  md !folder_name! >nil 2>&1
  for /f "tokens=1,2 skip=2" %%d in ('decb dir %%f') do (
    echo File %%d.%%e
    decb copy %%f,%%d.%%e !folder_name!\%%d.%%e
  )
)

Enjoy!

Guillaume