[Coco] Formatting hard drives.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Feb 4 19:25:54 EST 2017

I am about to get rid of two SyQuest EZ135 SCSI drives. They use removable 128MB cartridges. I want to format all sectors before I let them go, so I've written a BASIC09 program to do this.

Is there an existing utility that will do a full zero-write to all sectors on a drive to erase them?

Seems some of the old Matt Thomson (?) SCSISYS utilities did, but they don't seem to be compatible right the current drivers.

Thanks...
--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $2010 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)