[Coco] Test.

Fred Hicks fred.hicks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:07:17 EST 2017

Getting flagged as spam from a listserv has to do with reputation
management.  The list operators has to have the servers SPF records
published.  Also react to SPAM notices and list removal requests promptly.
This will keep most emails out of the spam folder on most mail platforms.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 9:16 AM, Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca>
wrote:

> In theory, an email could also get caught into a spam filter and thus are
> never reported to the sender even though they're not delivered to the
> mailing-list agent. In practice, emails sent from GMail are rarely caught
> in such a filter.
>
> In fact, for me, it's the other way around, the mail server I manage often
> flags as spam the emails coming from cocolist, but that's a quite different
> story.
>

> Le 2017-01-30 à 13:03:00, Fred Hicks a écrit :
>
> Why not?  Your original message is in your sent items folder.  So you have
>> the message.  If the message does not go through you will get an error
>> message bounce back from the list.
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 12:51 PM, Christopher <piperfox74 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Already doing that, and it has no affect on the issue at hand.

>>> have a number of email addresses and use one app (Aquamail) to collect a
>>> read them all in one place. Saves hopping all over the place to check all
>>> your mail.

>>> dozens of email addresses spread across various providers. Google’s
>>> service
>>> happens to be convenient for some purposes, and it’s where I’ve chosen to
>>> have this list subscription. I’ll deal with the consequences, and I’m
>>> grateful to Dave for actually providing an explanation.

>>> the
>>> same as the one you sent and hides it.

Tempus fugit...