[Coco] New Years Resolution:to read all the Rainbow

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Dec 31 23:03:19 EST 2017

A few nights ago, while searching for references to my first commercial program (a MIDI librarian for a Kawai synthesizer),I ran across a 1989 issue of Rainbow that mentioned it. I then spent the next hour or so scanning through all the pages and ads, reading things I am pretty sure I read almost 30 year ago.

I have decided one of my 2018 resolutions will be to try to read through ever scanned issue of Rainbow in the archive, including the years before I even had a CoCo. Other than the reprinted issue 1 (from my suggestion in the letters to the editor that year!), I’ve never seen any of the earlier ones.

Begin here :) if you want to join me...

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Magazines/Rainbow,%20The%20(Clearscan)/