[Coco] CoCo3 RGB port question...

Roy Justus rjrtty at aol.com
Sun Dec 31 00:32:04 EST 2017

Hi all
I dd use it to send operational setup data to the video
and clock chips.      The communications transfer followed
the I2C protocol with the vertical screen sync signal as
the clock and the data was channeled to the converter
via pin 10 on the connector.  It worked but I abandoned
this method because it meant that the user had to
run the startup program blind.  Eventually I
added the Atmel Attiny microcontroler to the
design for automatic startup.

Roy Justus
rjrtty at aol.com