[Coco] Instead of a huge boat anchor coco emulator PC

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Sat Dec 30 16:35:13 EST 2017

Re: http://p.uio.pw/eng/_photos/Coco/Coco+Dell/index.html

Ask Ubuntu: how to read a multipage tiff?
(Had been asked 3,916 times)

Amanda:
I'm trying to sort out how to open a multi-page tiff.
The sender swears it has more than one page, but in the default viewer
I'm only able to see the first page. How do I view all pages?

NateW:
Evince is supposed to open multipage tiffs.
If not, another application to try is imview found in the Software Center.

https://askubuntu.com/questions/33491/read-a-multipage-tiff

Kandur