[Coco] T.A.G.: The Adventure Generator?

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Fri Dec 29 12:06:28 EST 2017

On 2017-12-29 10:02 AM, Allen Huffman wrote:
> Does anyone remember a program called TAG: The Adventure Generator?
>
> I don’t recall if it was for the CoCo, or something available for other systems. I seem to recall it being a text adventure construction set. Searching the web finds a modern program with that name. I also fund an 80s adventure system that generated graphical RPGs.

I don't know if this is the same one but I remember one from the Rainbow
back in the day. It asked some questions then generated a program file
with the basic game logic and boatloads of DATA statements which you
then had to fill in. The DATA statements had bits for room descriptions,
item descriptions, which exits went where, etc.