[Coco] Coco3 on a stick NOT in a box

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 28 18:16:32 EST 2017

My stick was $100 cheaper with Linux but I got one on clearance with win10 for the same price as the Linux version. I just partioned the flash and installed Ubuntu.   I only use the win10 partition to run Vcc. As much as I am not a windows guy I have to admit it was easy to setup windows to autorun vcc. So basically I just push the power button. And as long as I don't arrow down to ubuntu the stick will start win10 and automatically launch vcc in full screen without user intervention.