[Coco] Auctions

Ty Sopko ty.sopko at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 08:39:51 EST 2017

Hello folks,

My last message was OT about my business fundraiser.  This one is on-topic.
To raise a bit of cash, we started going through old boxes looking for
things to sell - we found my old CoCo stuff.  As my hands are full with the
business, my wife is doing the listings.

There is one up right now (CoCo3 only @
https://www.ebay.com/itm/122883569506).  As she has time, 2+ other listings
will go up.  One is a lot of cartridges, another is a
modified/mangled/untestable CoCo3 board with spare ICs.  I am not sure how
she will divide the other items (deluxe joystick, cassette recorder, direct
connect modem pak, etc.).

Just a heads-up in case anyone is interested.  Have a great new year!

Kind Regards,

Ty