[Coco] Arduino uno server

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Dec 28 07:32:26 EST 2017

First, I don't see how 38400 could be anywhere near as fast as the 115k that DW4 uses for the Coco3. If you're using a Coco1, then the baud rates are comparable since both are 38400, but even the Coco 2 uses 57600 on DW4.
Another "small footprint" answer would be a RasPi3 running Linux and DW4. This has already been done. And at $35 for a RasPi3 and $15 for a cable, you couldn't go wrong. It would also give you all the other options available with DW4 (virtual printing, TelNet, MIDI, etc)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com