[Coco] 512K AND Beyond??? How FAR Beyond???

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Dec 27 22:07:12 EST 2017

I’ll be posting the Sub-Etha Software MultiBASIC product in the near future. It was a simple and clever way to make use of more than 32K in BASIC. I don’t have the source, but I doubt there was too much code to it so reverse engineering it should be doable. Maybe we can make it a tool for all these BASIC programmers who want to write big programs on their machine, 128K, 512K or beyond if we can update MBASIC.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $3300 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)