[Coco] 512K AND Beyond??? How FAR Beyond???

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed Dec 27 15:17:10 EST 2017

Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:
> Jim, Robert mentioned it in his post even though I know he knows better LOL.

Bill,

What I said was,
"You can read about the 8Meg board here http://www.geocities.ws/idezilla/CoCoZilla/8mbdet.html
Note that I wrote several test programs that can extensively test this memory. The test programs are
on this site and they work with MESS and VCC emulators.

There are some notes at the above site where I try to explain how the memory should be used."

Nowhere does that say that Basic or OS-9 can directly use 8Megs. I did refer to two other emails in
the chain which said that neither Basic nor OS-9 could directly use that memory.

Robert