[Coco] TRS80 CoCo LOAD/SAVE 20x faster than CLOAD/CSAVE (to/from PC)

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Dec 26 13:11:23 EST 2017

On Dec 26, 2017, at 11:45 AM, Kandur <k at qdv.pw> wrote:

> Is it the same as this one?
>
> UNO R3 ATmega328P ATMEGA16U2 Board For Arduino Compatible + USB Cable new.
>
> Price: US $5.79   FREE Economy International Shipping

Anthing saying Arduino UNO compatible should work, though if it doesn’t use FTDI for the usb Serial Port, you might want to avoid it.

That one ships from China, so depending on where you are, it could take weeks to receive.

I’ve have ordered a bunch of stuff from ITEAD STUDIOS in China. We have build dozens of control boxes based on Arduino for haunted houses attractions and such. I started with one from Radio Shack for $30 list price, then found them cheaper on Amazon around $22, then started finding them from eBay sellers.

The Arduinos I use for my CoCo joystick interface project, and the SerSound serial port sound box, are all clones. I sometimes worry about cheap China clones busting Ito flames (for stuff running in the haunted houses) but have yet to have any issues.