[Coco] TRS80 CoCo LOAD/SAVE 20x faster than CLOAD/CSAVE (to/from PC)

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 26 11:35:01 EST 2017

Hi.  I have a cottage in Thunderbay Ont.   I had it shipped to a PO box in Ryden Minnesota.  I just drive  30 Min's to the boarder.   It's one minute across the boarder.  I pay nothing to cross the boarder and just $3 for the po box fee.   No extra shipping or import fees because it's shipped to a US address

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device