[Coco] TRS80 CoCo LOAD/SAVE 20x faster than CLOAD/CSAVE (to/from PC)

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 26 10:49:29 EST 2017

The software server commands are a bit different from drivewire.      U need to load programs then dump them to the coco if they weren't originally programed on that coco.
 Very easy to use once u understand the logic of the server.

Again u will get the most use out of this server software if u use John's uno server.    Whole package is Around $40 USD

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device