[Coco] coco in a box as a Christmas display

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Dec 25 12:40:28 EST 2017

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 01:42:27AM +0000, rietveld rietveld wrote:
> It's vcc.  That's an emulator pretending to be a coco on non coco hardware.
> So I might get some flack posting it on the list

Oh, please...

No one complained about you using an emulator. I complained about
you posting a whole string of messages exclusively about installing
operating systems on your laptop. I may be silly, but I see "PC
operating installation" as off-topic for this CoCo-oriented mailing
list.

If you _really_ don't see the difference, then feel free to ask me
off-line. You can even Cc Gene...

John