[Coco] Tri booting my laptop

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 24 15:07:51 EST 2017

As my original message said; many people emulate the coco using different software that works best on there OS.   I just wanted to show that if u tri-boot Win10, Mac OS, and Ubuntu you can use any emulator with any OS on just one laptop.

Not everyone has the benefit of using the real physical hardware.   This video just shows those people that they can relive the Coco experience anyway

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device