[Coco] Tri booting my laptop

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Sun Dec 24 00:47:43 EST 2017

rietveld,

Saturday, December 23, 2017, 8:00:47 AM, you wrote:

> Since I am on Christmas holidays I decided to spend some time to make it tri-
> boot.   Instead of using a virtual machine i figured I would just partition my
> hard drive again and install MacOS and make it a HACKENTOSH computer
>
> Since apple uses Intel processors my laptop was a perfect candidate.
> (Sorry AMD guys)

Whadya mean, Sorry AMD guys, read this from Wikipedia:

macOS Sierra (10.12.0-10.12.3)
Clover and Chameleon were updated to be compatible with Sierra. UniBeast,
Pandora Box and MacPwn were updated to support it
and a distribution of Sierra Zone
(10.12.3) was released with AMD processor support.

Kandur