[Coco] Tri booting my laptop

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 23 11:00:47 EST 2017

Hi.  I have always heard people asking what coco emulator works best with which operating system.

I have my laptop dual booting Ubuntu and win10

Since I am on Christmas holidays I decided to spend some time to make it tri- boot.   Instead of using a virtual machine i figured I would just partition my hard drive again and install MacOS and make it a HACKENTOSH computer

Since apple uses Intel processors my laptop was a perfect candidate.    (Sorry AMD guys)
After a late night last night I was able to configure almost all my drivers to work with Sierra OS.

Now all I need to do is slap an Apple sticker on it and head down to Starbucks for a $10 cup of coffee

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device