[Coco] Replacement for possible bad AT 286 hard drive subsystem

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 13:58:39 EST 2017

 Thanks all for your replies. I will be looking into this just as soon as the weather gets warm enough so that my limbs will not fall off by being 10 minutes outside :-)

Steve P., yes, I like your idea; however, I have not come across  an IDE/SD adapter. In fact, someone here was looking for one a while back. I don't know if he was successful.

I will be trying to rescue the installed disc by following the suggestion posted on this thread. If al is lost then I will look towards replacing the HD to something similar to what you suggest.
Again, thanks! Salvador