[Coco] DYSAN Digital Diagnostic Disk..........

Joe Schutts j_schutts at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 07:43:12 EST 2017

Hi Everyone,
I came across something today that SOME people might find interesting (OR need). A DYSAN Digital Diagnostics disk on sale on E-Bay for $100.00 US. I'm sure that there are some of you out there that need to re-adjust your Floppy Disk Drives and this would be an excellent addition. Who knows, you just might start up a new profession fixing disk drives...
Anyway, here's the link and good luck fixing disk drives...
www.ebay.ca/itm/VINTAGE-DYSAN-3-1-2-ALIGNMENT-AND-DIAGNOSTIC-CE-DISKETTES-/112575319782?hash=item1a36030ee6:g:IlwAAOSwxTlZxuZc

Joe...

| $100.00 |  |

|  |
VINTAGE DYSAN 3 1/2 ALIGNMENT AND DIAGNOSTIC CE DISKETTES | eBay

VINTAGE DYSAN 3 1/2 ALIGNMENT AND DIAGNOSTIC CE DISKETTES | Computers/Tablets & Networking, Vintage Computing, V...