[Coco] Bomb Threat and Forest of Doom acquired!

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Dec 16 14:41:11 EST 2017

> On Dec 16, 2017, at 10:29 AM, Jerry Adams <jerry.adams.my at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am not sure about Allen but I skipped Pop and Timber because I like to
> play my games on the CoCo 2. Yes, I do have a CoCo 3 but for me there is
> just something about those pseudo colors.

I will say, today I have much more interest in CoCo 1/2 stuff than I did after moving to a CoCo 3 for my full-time computing needs. Back then, it was all multi-tasking, “real work” and productivity. I’d boot in to RS-DOS for games, but my CoCo 1/2s stayed packed away.

I have a blast playing with XROAR emulator these days — going back to the early origins of primitive computing. The early games seem much more impressive today in perspective.

		— A